We Remove Storm Damaged Trees
When trees fall or begin to break and present a risk, time is of the essence to preserve the safety of people and property.
Some of the situations that commonly require our emergency services include:
Storm Damage response
Partially fallen trees
Large branches showing evidence of breaking
Trees which have already landed on a structure
Tops of trees which have broken off and are suspended by other trees
Fallen trees which have blocked a needed path or driveway
What to do if You Have an Emergency Tree Situation On Your Property
- Ensure that people are out of harm’s way. If a tree or portion thereof has already caused damage to a structure where people are, move them as far away from the danger as possible.
- Call emergency services if anyone is injured.
- If safe to do so, take pictures of the damage for your home insurance company. You will want to do this after the tree is gone, as well.
- Contact your utility companies if you have lost service.
- Call A Sandoval Tree Service. We will dispatch an emergency tree removal crew to your property as quickly as possible. When we arrive, we will assess the situation with you and get to work, helping to secure you against further damage.
Let's Work Together
San Fernando Valley, California
Tel.: +1 818 455 3368